About Celotex TB4000
CelotexTB4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges.
With low emissivity foil facings, TB4000 is manufactured from rigidpolyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact.
With Celotex TB4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
· Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
· Comes in thicknesses ranging from 12-45mm, making it the thinnest PIR insulation available
· Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
· Is easy to cut and shape
· Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation with cavity airspaces
· Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
What can I Use Celotex TB4000 for?
Celotex TB4000 is perfect for a variety of uses including;
· Flat Roofs
· Solid Masonry Walls
· Timber Framed & Steel Framed systems