Celotex FR4000 is our premium performance PIR solution. Through ongoing product innovation and breakthrough design, FR4000 represents pioneering within the PIR industry, offering an insulation board with enhanced thermal performance and Class O fire performance throughout the entire product.
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, FR4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using blowing agents that have low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
With FR4000, you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Has a lower thermal conductivity value (0.022W/mK) compared with other PIR insulation boards providing enhanced thermal performance
- Has the best fire performance of any PIR insulation board. FR4000 is Class O rated throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
- Is available in a broad range of thicknesses from 25mm-150mm and in a board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Includes low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings giving improved thermal performance within cavity air-spaces
- Is suitable for a range of applications
Celotex FR4000 can be specified in a variety of applications including:
- Pitched Roofs